My name is Chris, I currently work full time as a body piercer and tattoo artist, where I regularly perform up to (and above on occasion) 20 piercings per week, I have a great deal of experience in performing all body piercings. I have worked extremely hard in order to develop and hone my skills over the course of my career, I have attended numerous seminars and courses on body piercing over the years consider myself to be constantly learning and evolving as improvements are made in the industry.
The piercing course will give you a solid foundation on which to progress and build a career for yourself as a body piercer, needless to say this isn’t something for the squeamish or faint hearted but for those of you who have a genuine passion, a desire to learn and dedication to become a body piercer, then this is the course for you.
I will teach all the theoretical essentials, including legislation, health & safety, studio hygiene, cross contamination prevention and sterilisation techniques as well as the practical applications of all the most common piercings, this will include the ear, oral piercings, nostrils, nipples, the navel, surface piercings and dermal piercing.
I hope that you will take the opportunity to join us on this course and allow us to start you on your way to a career in body piercing future!
The course does not have a maximum age restriction, however you do need to be at least 18 to attend it. Students also get to do theory and practical piercing on live models and it’s certified.
- Age Limits, Consent and Consent Forms
- Licensing and Registration
- Health and Safety
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Studio Hygiene
- Infection Control
- The sterilisation process (Disinfectant soaking / Ultrasonic cleaning / Autoclave sterilising)
- Names and locations of all piercings
- How to prepare and mark all the piercings before you perform them
- Which piercing tools and techniques to use for each individual piercing
- The correct placement / application for each piecing
- The correct quality of the jewellery being used
- The correct diameter and length of jewellery, appropriate to the piercing placement
- Healing times and appropriate after care for each piercing
Piercings covered on the course
- Ear Lobe
- Ear Cartilage (Helix, Tragus, Anti-Tragus, Conch, Daith, Snug, Rook, Industrial)
- Labret / Medusa / Madonna / Monroe / Snakebite / Spider bite etc etc…
- Male and Female Nipple(s)
- Navel (Belly Button)
- Surface Piercings
- Dermal Piercings
Upcoming Course Dates