UK TATTOO ACADEMY LIMITED REFUND POLICY
- Deposit payments are strictly non refundable.
- By UK Tattoo Academy Ltd Policy
- All deposits and payments made in full are non- refundable during offer period.
By the Trainee
- All course balance payments must be paid seven days prior to the course start date. All Deposits are non-refundable
Trainees can pay off the balance on their course start date but must notify UK Tattoo Academy Ltd seven days prior to their start date via email: email@example.com
All cancellations must be notified to UK Tattoo Academy Ltd seven days prior to the course start date in writing and delivered to UK Tattoo Academy Ltd registered address at 122-124 North Street, Romford, Essex, RM1 1DL via registered (signed for) delivery (choice of courier is up to the trainee) or in person or via Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All course payments paid in full are non-refundable.
At the discretion of UK Tattoo Academy limited you may be offered an alternative course date
- If Trainee does not cancel within seven days prior to the course start date the full payment of the course cost is liable by the Trainee.
All equipment is supplied to students only for the duration of the course..
Long absence and write off
Long absence for the purpose of the work experience training course is a period of 25 working days from the time the trainee attended their latest training session (classroom/in-house courses).
Long absence unless caused by lack of spaces to book a training session or with prior notice to UK Tattoo Academy Ltd in writing either by email or post, will result in an automatic cancellation of the work experience by UK Tattoo Academy Ltd and no refunds will be due to Trainee. Cancellation notice will be sent to Trainee by UK Tattoo Academy Ltd 3 days before the cancellation is affected.
*An admin fee of £34 will be charged if the course originally booked in for is missed for any reason without letting UK Official Tattoo Academy Team know
Note* All deposits and payments made in full are non- refundable during offer