Learn to Tattoo in Ireland
Tattoo Courses Ireland - 10 day Course
Book your Dublin, Ireland Course with a €400 Deposit
Currently €2,400. Was €3,700.
For a limited time only, we have reduced our course fees from €3,700 to €2,400. Our courses are recognised thoroughout Europe. View a full list of the countries that recognise our qualification by checking our FAQ.
About Us - Guaranteed to Pass!
The UK Official Tattoo Academy is the longest running academy in Europe with a 98% pass rate, with hundreds of UK and Oversea students attending our course’s all year round.
We are the UK’s and Europe’s most popular tattoo training establishment with proof of students confirmation since 2011.
Our courses are perfect for complete beginners with no knowledge and also for an experienced tattooist wanting to gain the knowledge of different or new styles.
Tattoo Courses in Ireland - Overview
The nature of this course is to give students an insight into the world of tattooing allowing them the chance to have some first hand experience in order to pursue their career within the industry.
Moreover, the 10 day intensive tattoo courses in Dublin, Ireland are broken up into two weeks and runs Monday to Friday starting at 10am and finishing at 5pm. Furthermore, students will be required to study the theory side of the industry and finally undergo a theory exam. You will then study the practical side of the industry performing a practical exam on the last day of your course. Finally, successful students will then receive a diploma certificate that is recognised throughout Europe. Click here to see the list of countries your Diploma/Certificate is valid in.
Students at the UK Official Tattoo Academy will have the luxury of studying in a classroom environment and then given the opportunity to perform the practical exam within a tattoo and piercing studio, over looked by professional tattooists based next door to the academy.
Tattoo Courses in Ireland - Course Description
To start with, the week consists of drawing up designs which will be suitable for a tattoo, colouring techniques, difference in needles and what they are used for.
Throughout our courses, the pupil will receive handouts on tattooing, the industry and all knowledge about the apparatus required. During the course, students will be taught legislation/ regulations of professional tattooing.
Tattoo Courses In Ireland - Outline
- Tattoo hygiene
- Tattoo machines
- Needles, tubes and tips
- Skin preparation
- The tattoo procedure
- Consent forms and aftercare
- Infections, causes and spreading
- Licensing and registration
- Health and safety
- Control of substances hazardous to health
- Bio hazardous waste
- Cross contamination
- Theory Exam
Tattoo Courses in Ireland - Benefits
- You will be awarded a diploma certificate that is recognised throughout Europe.
- Unlimited student support for life.
- Access to online student chat room and networking.
- Free advice starting up your own studio.
- Access to our student shop where you can purchase your own machinery and equipment.
- Free airport transfer for international students *please see FAQ’s for further information.
- Student booklet and handouts which includes all the information you have been taught on your course.
- Once you have gained the experience as a professional tattooist you can earn between £40-£120 an hour.
- You will receive an audio before you begin the course so you have a good understanding before attending
Dublin Course Dates
Special offer on our Tattoo courses: €2,400,
original price €3,700
offer ends 31st October 2023
Location: Rua Red Arts Centre, Blessington Rd, Tallaght, Dublin 24, D24 KV8N
Click on a Date to Book
All of our Theory and practical is completed here as pictured.