Learn to Tattoo in Germany
Tattoo Courses Berlin, Germany - 10 day Course
Established since 1990, the UK Official Tattoo Academy is the largest tattoo academy in UK & Germany.
Book your Berlin, Germany Course with a €400 Deposit
Currently €2,300. Was €3,700.
Our Tattoo Courses in Berlin, Germany consists of over 27 units, carefully planned to give you all of the knowledge you require to set up as a professional tattooist. From set up to how to manage customers that have fainted!
About Us - Guaranteed to Pass!
The UK Official Tattoo Academy is the longest running academy in Europe with a 98% pass rate, with hundreds of UK and Overseas students attending our course’s all year round.
We are the UK’s and Europe’s most popular tattoo training establishment with proof of students confirmation since 2011.
Our courses are perfect for complete beginners with no knowledge and also for an experienced tattooist wanting to gain the knowledge of different or new styles.
Tattoo Courses in Berlin, Germany - Overview
The nature of this course is to give students an insight into the world of tattooing allowing them the chance to have some first hand experience in order to pursue their career within the industry.
Moreover, the 10 day intensive tattoo courses in Berlin, Germany are broken up into two weeks and runs Monday to Friday starting at 10am and finishing at 5pm. Furthermore, students will be required to study the theory side of the industry and finally undergo a theory exam. You will then study the practical side of the industry performing a practical exam on the last day of your course. Finally, successful students will then receive a diploma certificate that is recognised throughout Europe. Click here to see the list of countries your Diploma/Certificate is valid in.
Students at the UK Official Tattoo Academy will have the luxury of studying in a classroom environment and then given the opportunity to perform the practical exam within a tattoo and piercing studio, over looked by professional tattooists based next door to the academy.
Tattoo Courses in Berlin, Germany - Overview - Course Description
To start with, the week consists of drawing up designs which will be suitable for a tattoo, colouring techniques, difference in needles and what they are used for.
Throughout our courses, the pupil will receive handouts on tattooing, the industry and all knowledge about the apparatus required. During the course, students will be taught legislation/ regulations of professional tattooing.
Tattoo Courses in Berlin, Germany - Overview - Outline
- Tattoo hygiene
- Tattoo machines
- Needles, tubes and tips
- Skin preparation
- The tattoo procedure
- Consent forms and aftercare
- Infections, causes and spreading
- Licensing and registration
- Health and safety
- Control of substances hazardous to health
- Bio hazardous waste
- Cross contamination
- Theory Exam
- Level 2 VTQ
Tattoo Courses in Berlin, Germany - Overview - Benefits
- You will be awarded a diploma certificate that is recognised throughout Europe.
- You will receive an accredited infection control certificate after passing level 2 VTQ exam
- Unlimited student support for life.
- Access to online student chat room and networking.
- Free advice starting up your own studio.
- Access to our student shop where you can purchase your own machinery and equipment.
- Free airport transfer for international students *please see FAQ’s for further information.
- Student booklet and handouts which includes all the information you have been taught on your course.
- Once you have gained the experience as a professional tattooist you can earn between £40-£120 an hour.
- You will receive an audio before you begin the course so you have a good understanding before attending
Berlin Course Dates
Special offer on our Tattoo courses: €2,300,
original price €3,700
offer ends 30/01/ 2022
Due to the Pandemic, all courses are being transferred to our UK Academy.
Click BOOK ONLINE to study in London, England.
FREE Flights, Airport Transfer and Accommodation, for the SAME Price.
We are conveniently located Berlin, Germany. All of our Theory and practical is completed here.